PRESENTER: Mr. Curtis Khan, Photographer
LOCATION: Splice Studios, #7 Francis Road, Maraval
TIME: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
DATE: Saturday 28th March 2020
- Buying a camera and lens
- Types of cameras- DSLR, DSLT, mirrorless, fixed lens cameras;
- Sensor size and its relation to the image made;
- How important are megapixels?
- Which camera suits your style?
- Types of lenses- ultra-wide, wide, normal, telephoto, super-telephoto;
- Knowing your camera (basic settings and some camera-specific ones)
- Controlling the parameters of the scene- you make the picture
- Program, Aperture-Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual (PASM) when and how to use
- The exposure triangle – shutter speed, aperture, ISO
- White balance, metering mode, focus mode, histogram
- Exposure compensation and auto ISO
- The effects of each element of the exposure triangle
- Basic rules of composition and some situations to avoid-Rule of thirds, directional lines, vanishing point, horizons, etc.
- Practical session
Don’t miss our Early Bird Registration Discount!